Ready To Book?

Do both parents and/or primary caregivers need to give consent for the child to being the program?

Biological Parents: both Parents are required to provide written consent regardless of marital/relationship status. Exception includes if one parent is able to provide legal documentation indicating sole decision-making authority regarding education and health decisions for the child.

Primary Caregivers who are not Biological Parents: CAS, Foster, Adoptive Parents, Grandparents, or any other Family Member(s) who have proof of legal decision-making authority, will need to provide documentation and written consent.