BeWell Health Clinics are state-of-the-art comprehensive Mental Health Institutions located throughout the GTA. Our focus is on Integrative Psychological care for the whole family. We believe mental wellness goes beyond offering more than a therapy session; our goal is to partner with our clients and guide them throughout their wellness journey.
As believers in a multifaceted approach to mental health, are proud to work with industry-leading professionals in the fields of Talk Therapy, Assessments and Diagnosis services, Medication Management, and other Evidence-Based modalities. Our two clinics are conveniently located in South Mississauga and Corktown/Durand area of Hamilton.
Led by our Psychiatrists, in collaboration with various Mental Health Professionals we offer comprehensive Outpatient Programs that focus on Assessment and Treatment/Management for Addictions, Mood/Anxiety Disorders, BPD, Eating Disorders, ADHD, and many more.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Registered Psychotherapist / RSW to join our dynamic team, seeking to make a positive impact in the lives of individuals and families. The ideal candidate will have a passion for using their knowledge and expertise to support individuals with diverse needs and backgrounds. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting comprehensive evaluations and assessments in a variety of settings. Candidates can count on a multidisciplinary team working alongside them. This role can be in-person or hybrid.
The Psychotherapist / RSW is responsible for but not limited to:
- Developing treatment plans and outcomes of care in a one-on-one treatment setting
- Design a treatment plan considering evidence-based information, relevant best practice guidelines, and clinical expertise.
- Collaborate with patients, parents/guardians, and other professionals to gather information and provide comprehensive recommendations.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records of client interactions, treatment plans, and progress notes.
- Provide feedback and consultation to individuals, families, and peers according to the treatment plan and provide referrals to other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Stay current on best practices, research, and developments in the field.
- Participating in multidisciplinary treatment teams and collaborating with other mental health professionals.
- Successful completion of a Master’s Degree in Psychotherapy/RSW or equivalent.
- Registered with the appropriate College in good standing.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to integrate client-centered care into clinical practice.
- Flexibility to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, independently, and with various individuals or groups.
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving, critical thinking, and creativity to generate new solutions.
- Commitment to service excellence including continuing education and continuous quality improvement.
- Extra training or focus in youth therapy, marriage/couples, and Family counseling would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of virtual systems and meeting technology
- Detail-oriented approach with a high degree of accuracy
- Eager to collaborate with a team of like-minded practitioners and share the goal of optimizing patient health
- Passion for and experience working with multidisciplinary health teams is an asset
- Diverse Team: Be part of a team that is super diverse across areas of expertise. As one of the few clinics in GTA with Psychiatrists on our team, you can be confident that your clients have access to Integrative care including -Diagnosis or Medication Management if needed.
- State of the Art clinics: We have put our heart and soul into creating spaces where clients and practitioners love to be. Greenery, light, spacious rooms, and fully stocked kitchens – we have created spaces where clients and practitioners feel welcome and safe.
- Focus on what you love: Get support 11 hours a day from our Care Team for patient management, client billing, & more. We use Slack for company-wide messaging and collaboration.
- Work-life balance: Virtual or in-person working schedule as part of a thriving clinical practice.
- Work-Life Integration: Need to bring your kids or pets to work? No issues. We have spaces for your family to hang out while you are working.
- Meet talented individuals: Network and grow with a team of high-caliber therapists passionate about what they do. We offer formal supervision as well as Peer supervision frequently throughout the month, led by our Senior Practitioners.
- Social Events: We are known for our awesome parties – Halloween and our Summer Party being everyone’s favorites. We believe in working hard and playing hard. Our Practitioners enjoy hanging out with their colleagues – a competitive game of Jenga is our signature get-together activity.
- Continuous Learning: We are proud to subsidize courses and training for our practitioners.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of others and grow both personally and professionally, we encourage you to connect with us.