Psychological Assessment & Diagnosis Program (Adults)
Diagnosis & Report
in 4 Weeks
Ongoing Medication Management
Covered by Private Insurance
with Care Team
What is a Psychological Assessment?
A Psychological Assessment/Diagnosis consists of a series of In-Depth Tests (Medical, Cognitive, Emotional, and/or Behavioral testing) to understand the Symptoms and Conditions impacting your life, get Treatment Recommendations, and apply for Work/School accommodations if needed. The Assessment Process consists of:
Review of Medical and Academic History
Feedback and Recommendations Session
Meet Our Psychology Assessment Team
Dr. Nadia Pershad
Director of Psychological Services
Dr. Jamal Lake
MHSc, OAMHP, Psychometrist
Psychological Diagnosis & Report in Four Weeks
In-Person or Virtual Assessments
Get Started Today
Contact us now or book a free Consultation at a later day to help you navigate the assessment process.
Clinical Interview with a Psychologist
After we match you with a Psychologist, you will participate in a Clinical Interview to understand your Medical & Mental Health History.
Report & Testing
Complete a series of self-report testing from the comfort of your home.
Report & Diagnostic Assessment Feedback
Meet with your Psychologist to go over the Diagnosis, discuss Clinical Recommendations, and next steps.
Psychiatry & Ongoing Care
Ongoing Medication Management with our Psychiatry Team & Treatment Teams including Psychologists, Psychotherapists, & Social Workers. (Not part of the cost of the Program. Extra fee)
Week 5 & Onwards
Price of the Program: $1,770*
(Paid in 8 installments over 4 weeks)
* The price could go up if your condition requires more tests and/or sessions.
The Psychologist will discuss this during the Initial Clinical Interview. Extra hours will be billed at $260/hr.
Do I need to get a Psychological Assessment?
If you or a loved one are over 18 years old and want to:
Are you still unsure
if a Psychological Assessment is right
Contact our Care Team today to help you explore your options
*If you are looking for an Assessment as a part of STD/LTD Claim for work or any legal issues,
please advise our Care Team so we can guide you to the best program options.
Some of the Conditions Covered Under Our Program
Specific Phobia & Agoraphobia
Social Anxiety Disorder
General Anxiety Disorder
Major Depressive Disorder
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Bipolar I & II Disorder
Post-Tramatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Are You Looking for Other Psychological Services at BeWell?
What Other BeWellers Say
Submit a form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Call or text us for immediate support. We are open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm EST
Yes, you can participate in our Program if you are looking for a re-assessment.
Here’s a breakdown of what each kind of professional offers:
- Psychotherapists and Social Workers offer talk therapy. Their education and experience are comparable, and they are often covered under the same line item in insurance policies.
- Psychologists often have a Doctorate of Clinical Psychology and can perform assessments and give medical diagnoses. They also offer talk therapy.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who specialize in the prescription of medications for mental health concerns.
Our team of leading experts work together to make sure their patients are receiving the best care we can offer.
The decision between a Psychological Assessment and Talk Therapy depends on your specific needs and goals. Here are some factors to consider:
- Receive diagnostic clarity to understand the full scope of your Mental Health
- Plan a treatment according to your specific emotional needs and areas of concerns
- Get specialized insight on your cognitive and functioning profile
- Receive emotional support and promote personal growth
- Address emotional and behavioural challenges
- Address specific Mental Health concerns and challengers through targeted interventions
- Learn coping strategies, communication skills, and self-care techniques to improve your overall well-being.
The full Cost of the Program is $1,770 and is billed and paid as follows:
Week 1: $260
Week 2: $260 x 2 Billable Hours = $520
Week 3: $260 x2 Billable Hours = $520
Week 4: $260
This program is covered by most Private Insurance plans. Please speak to your Insurance Provider to determine your:
- Total Psychology coverage for the year
- Cap on each Psychology session
- Coverage for Psychological Assessments
The Assessment Program has full Psychologist coverage, so it can be covered under Psychology Sessions or Psychology Assessments.
This link provides you with information you can discuss with your Insurance Provider to understand the type of coverage you may have.