BeWell Health Clinics are the leading destination for comprehensive, integrative, and compassionate mental health care. Founded in 2018, we offer a variety of health services both virtually and at our beautiful, state of the art facilities in South Mississauga and Hamilton. Our
dedicated team of Psychotherapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and Naturopathic Doctors work together to support our communities and patients through assessment, diagnosis, and treatment. We believe in using all tools available to help support overall health and wellness, offering cutting edge and evidence-based programs that combine traditional and alternative medicine. The Care Team is the backbone of our operation, providing next-level customer service, knowledgeable and empathetic support, and assisting in creating the future of BeWell Health Clinics.
For more information about us and our clinics please visit – www.bewellclinics.ca
This role will be equally based out of our South Mississauga and Hamilton clinic locations. This
position will require travel between both sites as needed. Gas allowance to be negotiated.
About the Role
The administrative Care Team are our front-line representatives to patients, newcomers, and our practitioners. A strong culture of teamwork and curiosity keeps us dynamic and connected to each other and our communities. A degree of flexibility with scheduling and location are
necessary as the Care Team supports both clinic locations as well as our virtual practitioners. A background, education, or interest in health and wellness is a strong asset.
- Answering phones, emails, mail, and faxes in a professional manner
- Billing appointments (experience with direct billing an asset!)
- Care Team intake consultations
- Retention efforts, booking appointments
- Some IT troubleshooting
- Communicating with other medical offices, pharmacies, and health organizations
- Assist in administering practitioner schedules, including vacation time and shift changes
- Organization and coordination of office supplies, deliveries, etc.
- Maintain the professional appearance of the office, including light cleaning and plant
- 2+ years of relevant professional office administration experience from a fast-paced
- A mature approach to customer service. Detail-oriented, organizational, and multitasking
skills, initiative, and enthusiasm
- Experience with EMR is a strong asset. JaneApp experience preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment while delivering great customer experiences in a very active situation
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and contribute to the team in a positive manner
- Uses time efficiently and prioritizes appropriately with strong time-management skills
- Reliability (To arrive on time and is ready to perform at their best)
- Ability to work Full time and be flexible in the schedule
- Proficient in MS office and GSuite
- Some understanding of email marketing campaigns
- Flexibility to work in the evenings and on weekends as needed
- G-level driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation are necessary
- Full time availability preferred, part time availability with evening/weekends would be considered
- We encourage students in Psychotherapy programs to apply!
- Hourly pay + performance bonus
- Benefits (at-cost sessions with our practitioners)
- A fast-growing company with endless growth opportunities
- Highly accessible location
- Warm and personable team-based atmosphere
- Gas allowance for travel between sites
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour